Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Omega Meme

1. My favorite TV show is Kid Nation as it is entertaining and is about kids our age.

2. My favorite meal is pizza or pasta because I can cook it myself!! I also like dumpling soup.

3. My favorite nonschool activity is playing tennis because it is my favorite sport. I'm not very good, but I like running around and having fun!

4. Someone I look up to is my dad because he is always encouraging and optimistic.

5. My goal for the future is to go to medical school and become a good doctor.

6. In the first hour after school I usually eat a snack and then go on the computer or watch TV.

I have only tagged livexlaughxlovexlife...everyone else is tagged =[

2 comments:

simplybf16 said...

I have tagged you in the Omega Meme. Please go to Omegascience.blogspot.com and follow the directions.

butterfly said...

if ur talking about me then my url is butterf36 not Butterfly 136